|Jio fix speed throttling issue|
Jio Speed Throttling, Slow IssuesIssue 1: Speed available in Google Play store & YouTube but rest of the sites give slow speed
Issue 2: Play Store loading slowly but YouTube working fine
Issue 3: Torrents are working fine but direct-downloading sites are providing pathetic speed !
Issue 4: Browsing Speed is OK but downloading speed throttling a lot
Issue 5: HostSpot speed across Smartphones is fine but Internet speed in PC/Mac is very slow for downloading
More issues are there, if you are having any other problems then add issues here.
How to Fix Jio Speed Throttling, Slow Issues
If you are one of them facing Jio speed throttling issue you can follow any of the following fixes to resolve your problem.
Fix 1: Be sure you are connected to Band 40 for best speed, you can check article to easily [Jio] How to Lock LTE Network to band 3, 5 or 40 [3 Solutions]
Fix 2: Be sure to reboot LYF phone after any changes in APN setting. You can configure APN in following form: APN Name: Jionet, Authentication: None, APN Type: Default, supl; Bearer: LTE – Leave rest of the settings unchanged.
Fix 3: Be sure to install all Jio apps : Install MyJio app & then tap ‘Install All’ link to complete installation.
Fix 4: Change mobile location to get maximum number of LTE tower-bar & Network availability
Fix 5: If you are having great speed in Jio 4G then ignore LYF phone updates at least until Preview offer expires.
Fix 6: Use USB Tethering instead of Mobile Hostpot – Range & Capacity of Mobile HostSpot in LYF is much low
Fix 7: Don’t connect customers care they won’t fix issue instead number will come under notice.
Fix 7: Clear Mobile Cache: Go to Android ‘Settings’ > ‘Storage’ > Clear ‘Cached data’ and for Android 6.0 go to ‘Internal storage’ > Clear ‘Cached data’
Why are my speeds so slow?Here are some quick ways to stop most problems that may be slowing down your connection:
- Ensure you're getting a clean test. Stop any ongoing downloads, and shut down any programs that may be using your connection, such as peer-to-peer software.
- Simplify the picture. If you're using Wi-Fi to connect, try using a wired Ethernet connection to eliminate the possibility of wireless interference.
- Reboot your modem and router. It's the stock advice, but it solves an astonishing number of problems. Quora has a great explanation of why restarting your router simply works most of the time.
How do I clear my browser cache?
- Firefox: Go to Tools > Clear Recent History. Choose the time range and the items you wish to clear and click Clear Now.
- E6 (Internet Explorer): Go to Tools > Internet Options > General.Click Delete Files. Check the box next to Delete all offline content In the window that opens and click OK.
- IE 7 & 8 (Internet Explorer):Go to Tools > Internet Options > General. Under browsing history click Delete. Choose which items you wish to delete and click the Delete button next to each item to delete it.
- E9 (Internet Explorer): Go to Tools > Safety > Delete browsing history. Then untick the option for Preserve Favorites website data, tick the options for Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and click Delete.
- Safari: Go to Safari > Empty Cache. Click Empty in the window that opens to clear the cache.
- Opera: Go to Tools > Delete Private Data. Choose which items you wish to delete and click Delete.
- Chrome: Click the wrench icon at the top right corner of the screen and go to Tools > Clear Browsing Data. Select the items you want to delete, choose the period for which you want to delete them and click Clear Browsing Data.
- LYF Flame 8 Smartphone Gives 15 Months Free Jio Welcome Offer at Rs 4,199
- Complete List of Reliance Jio 4G Supported Devices Mobiles
- (Fixed) Reliance Jio No Network / Emergency Calls Only Problem
- (Offer) Airtel Offers Unlimited Voice Calls at just 148 RS Recharge for 30 Days
If any inquiry about this post feel free to comment.
Thanks for visit.